How do add a Zest of Africa and Ethnic vibe to your Decor!!
I will show you how you can decorate your place using different African Items to accomplish the look you want.
Please comment and ask questions if you have any and I would be glad to assist you guys!
Like and share if you like it.
Here I have all the links available for you to enjoy.
Thanks and stay blessed!
1. One brown sectional Sofa: Bedford Leather Chesterfield Sofa By DwellStudio
2. Carbon Loft van Leeuwenhoek Faux Rawhide Coffee/ Ivory Rug
3. One plant from Michael store: 6ft. Potted Bird’s Nest Tree by Ashland®:
4. Two Nola Mid Century Fabric Club Chair By Home Loft Concepts Upholstery: Wheat from wayfair.com
5. Living room clear coffee table: Archie Coffee Table By Wade Logan
6. One Living room round rug: The Gray Barn Dry Creek Eco Natural Fiber Braided Reversible Jute Area Rug
7. Brickhouse Bar Anywhere Accent Cabinet
8. One Round Mirror from westelm.com
9. One Emmerson® Reclaimed Wood Expandable Dining Table in Reclaimed Pine color
10. Three wood Barstool from TJMax
11. One Lorraine TV Stand for TVs up to 60″ By Three Posts Off White expresso
12. Beige sectional sofa from Bob’s Furniture
13. African Mudcloth pillow covers from Etzy.com
14. One Black sectional sofa from Overstock.com
15. Black/beige pillows from allmodern.com
16. African Baskets on the wall are from (Amazon, Etzy.com, chairish.com and Congo )
17. Pacer Fireplace TV Stand with Sound Bar:
18. Chill Sack Bean Bag Chair: Giant 5′ Memory Foam Furniture Bean Bag – Big Sofa with Soft Microfiber Cover – Black
19. African woman wall art in the basement from Ross Store