Cape Town tourism is popular because of the long coastline and the beautiful beaches that are the center of entertainment. Above all, what makes the Cape Town tour so popular are the vineyards with wine tram tours arranged with some delightful activities such as wine tasting, cheese degustation, day picnics, etc. The best time to visit Cape Town is from the month of March to May and September to November. The city houses numerous luxury hotels that are sure to make your stay memorable and worthwhile. Check out some of the famous luxury hotels in Cape Town that will make your tour lavish and unforgettable.
One & Only Hotel – Nestled on the V&A Waterfront, One & Only Hotel is a plush property that houses stunning panoramic views of the Table Mountain. The hotel offers elegant rooms and suites and is sure to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.
The Table Bay Hotel
– A 5-star luxury hotel, The Table Bay Hotel is a popular property that has attracted tourists from all walks of life. Featuring pool and spa and beautiful views of the working harbor, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean, this hotel is an ideal place to spend your vacation.
The Silo Hotel
– Situated in Cape Town, the Silo Hotel is a 5-star property that features a fitness center, a sun terrace, a swimming pool and a bar where you can have an amazing time with your loved ones. For shopaholics, Waterfront is an ideal location to shop your heart out.
– Situated in Bantry Bay and perched on the slopes of Lion’s Head, Eellerman House is a 5-star property that features panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. The individually decorated rooms with classic furnishings add more charm to the hotel making your stay memorable.
The Twelve Apostles Hotel
– The Twelve Apostles Hotel is a luxurious 5-star property that overlooks the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Featuring award-winning Sanctuary spa and rock pools, this hotel can be an ideal choice for your South African vacation.
– Located at the foothill of the famous Chapman’s Peak, Tintswalo Atlantic is a plush property that offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. With a wooden decked terrace, outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, you are sure to have a fantastic time relaxing and enjoying at this hotel.
POD Camps Bay Hotel
– Offering a 5-star boutique hotel accommodation, POD Camps Bay Hotel is located 50 m from the popular Camps Bay beachfront. With spacious and air-conditioned rooms, this hotel allows guests to enjoy and have quality time with their loved ones.
To book your Cape Town Holidays, please log on to
#capetown #luxuryhotel #southafrica