Day 5 of #sustainablefashionweek is presented by Africa Fashion Week London, UK (#afwlondon), with very special features by Bwana Willy, Ile Moremi, Soboye, Kwara State, Victoria Grace and Never Fade Factory.
1. Bwana Willy – Instagram – @bwanawilly
A Fashion and Lifestyle Concept Store based in the heart of Hackney offering the best in African and Caribbean Designer Fashion, Access
2. Ile Moremi – Instagram @ilemoremi
Ile Moremi collection is a campaign against modern slavery and trafficking of young women the proceeds from this collection will go towards rehabilitating female victims of enslavement back into the society.
3. Soboye – Instagram @soboye_boutique
A successful London based African Fashion and Lifestyle brand and boutique established in 2002 in Shoreditch, East London, creating both menswear and womenswear.
4. Kwara State, Nigeria – First Lady, H.E. Dr. Mrs. Olufolake Abdulrazaq
The focus is on the preservation and increases the visibility of indigenous artisanship in the textile manufacturing industry in Kwara State, Nigeria.
5. Presentation – Sustainability and Technology: FreakFuture
Offers a unique insight into the future of fashion design and showcasing using digital and XR Technology in Entertainment, competitive positioning in commercial leveraging and streaming.
* Music video – So Lit by Race Charlton
* Spoken Word – Poem by Wayne Campbell
* Music video – Let You Know by Race Charlton
6. Presentation – Sustainability and Circular Economies: Spencer Moy
7. Victoria Grace – Jennifer Roenne, Founder and CEO
Victoria Grace is an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand created in Africa. Our label is a fusion of world cultures; bridging differences in a blend of styles, fabrics and colours, each style tells a story. It was established in Lagos, Nigeria in 2016 and first appeared on the Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) 2016 platform.
8. Never Fade Factory – Terence ‘Tee’ Eden, Founder and CEO
Never Fade Factory (NFF), combines the conceptual milieu of marketable innovative designs and lifestyle concepts including art, fashion, technology and sustainability. Here Terrence has been able to flex his very impressive creative direction, garnering admirable respect in the fashion and creative industry.
The Never Fade Factory is also a retail space. It has become an ecosystem for nurturing emerging talent and the innovation they bring to the future of art, fashion and technology.