Condensed Milk Cake Recipe Without Oven
1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Big Can (300ml) Condensed Milk
1/4 cup Butter, softened
Powdered Sugar, for dusting
1. Grease bottom and sides of baking pan with cooking oil (vegetable oil, corn oil or canola oil). Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine all-purpose flour and baking powder. Mix and set aside.
3. In another bowl whisk softened butter until smooth. Add eggs and mix. Add condensed milk and mix until well combined. Gradually add dry ingredients and mix every addition.
4. Pour cake batter into a grease baking pan (6 inch round pan). Tap to get rid of bubbles.
5. Put wire stand inside the pan and preheat pan for 10 minutes over medium heat. After 10 minutes put baking pan on top of wire rack. Cover and cook over low medium heat for 60 minutes or until toothpick or bamboo skewer inserted comes out clean. After it cook let it cool before unmolding.
6. Dust with powdered sugar on top.
CONDENSED MILK CAKE PRICES OF INGREDIENTS
All-Purpose Flour _____________________P12.00
300ml Condensed Milk ________________P31.75
1/4 cup Butter _______________________P10.00
4 Eggs ______________________________P28.00
Baking Powder _______________________P 2.00
Powdered Sugar ______________________P 5.00
Please subscribe to my channel channel
Don’t forget to like and share!
Previous cooking video: Buko Pandan Tapioca Pearl Jelly Dessert
Follow us on social media:
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED
Patok Na Negosyo Recipes | Street Food
Desserts And Sweet Recipes
No Bake Desserts | Ice Box Cake Recipes
Ice Candy Recipe
Samalamig | Summer Drinks
Toaster Oven Series
Filipino Street Food