PLCs, PLC+HMI Controllers: Complete Range
Unitronics’ PLCs are field-proven in control applications worldwide and have won a number of industry awards.
Easy to use, dynamic, and economical, Unitronics’ controllers have been automating processes, systems, and stand-alone applications in diverse fields for over 30 years. With Unitronics’ controllers, customers can better optimize their processes and improve control of site operation and consumption, thereby using less energy and contributing to a greener and sustainable world.
Four major PLC product series are available: UniStream®, Vision™ and Samba™. Each PLC series is designed to address application needs in a broad range of industry sectors, such as packaging, food and beverage processing, water treatment, oil and gas, pumps, material handling and many more.
Unitronics® Range of PLCs – From Complex Machines to Simple PLC Control
Powerful programmable controllers that target machine applications and automation projects. They are available with HMI panels ranging from 5” to 15.6”. In addition to high-performance features such as trends, auto-tuned PID, and multi-level password protection, UniStream controllers offer an embedded webserver and support the advanced communications protocols required by smart factories for Industry 4.0, including OPC UA, MQTT and SQL.
UniStream® PLC with Virtual HMI
Multi-function stand-alone PLCs that offer all of the functionality of the UniStream series; they store and run the program logic as well as the HMI user application within the PLC itself. This allows the application to be accessed and operated remotely via any mobile phone, PC, or remote display device.
Programmable controllers (PLC + HMI) that range from palmsized controllers with onboard I/O to large-screen controllers with snap-in I/O. A true workhorse, Vision controllers are reliable, versatile, and field-hardened – providing a cost-effective all-in-one controller for a wide range of applications.
All-in-one PLC+HMI+I/Os that provide a highly cost-effective full-function controller, ideal for simple machines on a budget. They feature a full-color integrated touchscreen measuring 3.5″, 4.3″, or 7″.
I/Os: Full Range of Options
Unitronics I/O options include digital, analog, weight/pressure, high-speed, and temperature. In addition to built-in and local I/Os, the company produces two lines of Remote I/O modules, one running over CANbus, the other Ethernet-based. Both lines offer a broad variety of modules, each with a different I/O configuration.
All-in-One Programming Software
• Setup, Configure, Program, and Commission All Hardware: PLCs, HMIs, AC Servos, VFD, I/O → In one simple environment
• Control Application Programming: Drag & Drop Ladder, develop your PLC, HMI, VFD, and Servo applications in one programming environment
• Advanced HMI Design: Full library of Drag & Drop quality images, plus widgets for Trends, Gauges, and much more
– Transparent communications between all Unitronics hardware components
– All industrial fieldbus and advanced protocols → Simple to configure and implement
– Build your own protocol → Communicate with any third-party device
• Complex Tasks Made Easy: Auto-tuned PID, data-logging and file management tools, Recipes, Alarms, multi-language support, multi-level passwords and more
UniLogic for UniStream brings added value. In addition to easily implemented Industry 4.0 protocols such as SNMP, FTP, e-mail, SMS, GPRS/GSM, Remote Access via VNC Client / built-in Webserver, OPC UA, SQL & MQTT, users benefit from the features listed below.