1- China visa
Cost: Single-entry (3 months) : R856
Double-entry (3 months) : R2203
For both single and double-entry visas:
• Completed Chinese Visa Application Form
• Original passport, valid for 6 months with 4 blank pages
• A recently taken 48 x 33mm passport photo (full face, front view, bare head, and against a light background)
• Photocopy of the information page and extension page (if applicable) of your passport
• 3 Months bank statements showing sufficient and continuous flow of funds
• Hotel reservations for the entire duration of your Chinese trip
• Confirmed, return flight tickets (or cruise booking if entering by sea)
Yes, eVisa application here
• Valid passport scan– Provide a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you will need to renew it.
• Passport photo – Take a photo that meets the standards of a passport photo. Make sure that it is taken against a white background, and you look straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses and unless you have religious reasons, you cannot take the photo with a headwear.
• Valid email address – Make sure you have access to your account since you need to print out the document. The e-visa will be sent to your email account.
• Means of payment – Do the corresponding payment online. We currently accept credit/debit cards and Paypal.
• We process your application in 2 days all with a total price of USD 56.00 = around R850 depending on exchange rates.
3- Sri lanka, same as above.
• Tourist eVisa 30 days for R400. Standard processing – you’ll get your eVisa in 24 hours and it has a total price of R833 (all services fee included).
5- Vietnam visit embassy or contact: email@example.com you can also call 012 362-8119
Month Single Entry – R900.00
Visa requirements change all the time so lease double check before going. All accommodation prices were checked using Booking.com on the 7 December 2020 and all prices were for February/ March 2021.
These prices are not fixed and subject to change as well.
Until next time, wake up and travel